Robert Samuel stipulated in his will the foundation of the Hedwig and Robert Samuel Foundation
Death of Robert Samuel
Official approval of the foundation. Revenues were paid to Hedwig Samuel during her lifetime
The NS organisation tries to get control of the Foundation's alleged Jewish assets
The Hohenzollernhaus was destroyed by incendiary bombs
Death of Hedwig Samuel
Donations to local and international charitable institutions. Revitalization of the fortune and establishing of an own infrastructure
The renovation and rebuilding of the Hohenzollernhaus
Inauguration of the foundation's office in Düsseldorf, Germany
Commencement of the foundation's own activities by realization of different sponsorship schemes for social institutions in Costa Rica.
First own projects in Nicaragua
Support of a street children project of the Dominicans in San Salvador, El Salvador
Establishing of the Hedwig and Robert Samuel Medical Foundation Ebenebe in Ebenebe, Nigeria.
Realization of several aid supplies transports in the Banat and to Transylvania, Romania.
- Establishing of the charitable organization 'Kind in Düsseldorf gGmbH (KID)', an institution set up to protect child victims of violence
- Commencement of the foundation's work in India
- Inauguration of a hospital with a nursing school in Ebenebe, Nigeria
Construction and official inauguration of a training centre in Managua, Nicaragua.
- Establishing of the Samuel Foundation Charitable India Trust and
- inauguration of a training centre in New Delhi, India.
- Inauguration of a training centre in San José, Costa Rica.
Extension of the hospital in Ebenebe, Nigeria.
Inauguration of two more training centers in New Delhi, India
Commencement of the support of training centers in Havana, Cuba
Construction and official inauguration of a training centre in San José
Inauguration of the extensions of the training centre in Managua
Inauguration of the foundation's office in Lampang, Thailand
Establishing of the Asociación Hedwig y Robert Samuel in Costa Rica. Inauguration of the foundation's office in Managua, Nicaragua.